0010190Compact® Coreless 2-Ply Recycled Toilet Paper by GP PRO, 1500 Sheets Per Roll
For use with 0006800, 0020796, 0022373 or 0025593 (sold separately). Compact® coreless toilet paper dispensing systems answer key needs for facilities managers when it comes to toilet paper for the restrooms. These high capacity systems help you avoid running out between service intervals and help reduce maintenance time typically spent changing out conventional toilet paper rolls. In addition, these systems save up to 95% in packaging waste compared to GP PRO's standard roll toilet paper by eliminating stub-rolls, corrugate cores, paper roll wraps and the outer cardboard shipping case. And because the Compact® case has a smaller footprint, it requires less storage space. Finally, today's work force expects to have quality 2-ply, perforated toilet paper for use at work. Instead of having to reach up into a giant dispenser to find the end of a low-quality toilet paper roll, Compact® coreless toilet paper dispensers are designed to give the facility high capacity for continuous service. GP PRO is a division of Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products. We deliver well-designed, durable and easy-to-maintain professional solutions to meet the handwashing and cleaning needs for a range of business applications.
- Coreless rolls let you use 100% of the toilet paper and eliminate stub roll waste
- High capacity rolls reduce service calls and the risk of run-out
- Sustainable, made with at least 25% post-consumer recycled fiber
- Compatible with Compact Quad®, Vertical and Side-by-Side toilet paper dispensers
- Meets or exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines for minimum post consumer fiber content.
- 100% recycled fiber.